1. All the praises and thanks be to Allâh, Who has sent down to His slave (Muhammad ) the Book (the Qur'ân), and has not placed therein any crookedness.
2. (He has made it) Straight to give warning (to the disbelievers) of a severe punishment from Him, and to give glad tidings to the believers (in the Oneness of Allâh Islâmic Monotheism), who work righteous deeds, that they shall have a fair reward (i.e. Paradise).
3. They shall abide therein forever.
4. And to warn those (Jews, Christians, and pagans) who say, "Allâh has begotten a son (or offspring or children)."
5. No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. Mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths [i.e. He begot (took) sons and daughters]. They utter nothing but a lie.
6. Perhaps, you, would kill yourself (O Muhammad ) in grief, over their footsteps (for their turning away from you), because they believe not in this narration (the Qur'ân).
7. Verily! We have made that which is on earth as an adornment for it, in order that We may test them (mankind) as to which of them are best in deeds. [i.e.those who do good deeds in the most perfect manner, that means to do them (deeds) totally for Allâh's sake and in accordance to the legal ways of the Prophet ].
8. And verily! We shall make all that is on it (the earth) a bare dry soil (without any vegetation or trees, etc.).
9. Do you think that the people of the Cave and the Inscription (the news or the names of the people of the Cave) were a wonder among Our Signs?
10. (Remember) when the young men fled for refuge (from their disbelieving folk) to the Cave, they said: "Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Yourself, and facilitate for us our affair in the right way!"
Don't forget reading sura Al-Kahf!!!
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : " من قرأ سورة الكهف كما أنزلت كانت له نورا يوم القيامة من مقامه إلى مكة ومن قرأ عشر آيات من آخرها ثم خرج الدجال لم يضره " . حديث صحيح